Friday, June 23, 2006

LKNOLA

I came up with the bright idea of doing a tiny seperate, quickie/ugly blog for New Orleans. This will be fully employer paid (OMG--money for meals! I cannot believe. More proof of my incredible luck.)

I do have to provide reports on the sessions I attend, so this will be an easy way for me to organize. It may be intensely boring to those who don't find libraries just fascinating. But I'll try to spice it up with pictures, and tryto give you a little of the flavor, if I have time!

By the way, had crawfish etouffee for dinner last night--fabulous! My first Cajun food. Today, the search for the perfect praline begins.

OK, time to bond with the Big Easy on the Big Muddy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!
Crawfish already? You're just jumping right in there, aren't you?
Eat some red beans and rice for me, okay?
Mary

12:24 PM  
Blogger lislemck said...

The food! I will be returning to San Diego as a blimp, not on a blimp. Beignets! And I had this thing called a tuna napolean: layers of romaine lettuce, grilled tuna, and avocado with a blackberry vinaigrette--so fabulous! I am thinking could even be recreated in San Diego--we do have the ingredients!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home